Monday 18 April 2016

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm feeling much better, have stopped taking the pain medication and have a bit of energy back. It's amazing how just when I think that I have the cycles figured out, the symptoms change on me.

Isaiah and I went for a short hike yesterday looking for waterfalls. We were following vague instructions off the waterfall Nova Scotia website so only found one of the two but it was a gorgeous day to be traipsing through the woods following old four wheeler trails. We only found one waterfall but managed to find a lot of pheasants. They're so loud when they fly away.

I've been working on a few crafting projects that I hope to share with you soon. I just have to wait until after I give them to people so I don't completely ruin everyone's presents.

The waterfall we found. The picture doesn't do it justice.
The waterfall that we didn't find.
So we went to the Parrsboro beach for a walk.
Hey look, some driftwood.

No comments: