Monday 14 March 2016

Cooking: Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've been baking a bit over the past week. Mostly lemon squares because the geniuses that were past-Allison and past-Isaiah couldn't pass up the 1.99$ discount giant bag of lemons while grocery shopping even though no two people need 10 lemons at once. They were starting to go soft so into squares they went. And now the squares are gone.

So today I decided to get some of the frozen bananas out of the freezer and make cookies to tie me over this week. I made classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with the recipe from One Smart Cookie by Julie Van Rosendaal. I doubled the recipe and now we have all the cookies. It's not an exciting recipe but one that has never failed me so I though I would share if you're looking for a new Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie (I've never made the raisin version because why use raisins when chocolate chips exist? Unless you're my poor aunt who can't eat chocolate.).

Recipe.
The dough is pretty wet.
Cookies waiting for the oven.
So many cookies! Disappearing fast!

No comments: