Friday 8 January 2016

Wigs!

My wigs have arrived! I ordered two online and then have been given two from friends of family. I love the ones that I paid for which is a huge relief. I was a bit nervous if they would actually look like they did in the pictures. They're less conservative than any I could get at the cancer room in Halifax as well as the ones I got from the friends. Although the ones from friend's are both human hair which looks more natural and can be styled more once I figure out how to do that.

I'm still not sure how much I'll wear them, I don't wear them around the house when just Isaiah and I are home as they tend to get itchy after awhile. I have been wearing one, usually, if I'm going out for any extended period of time. Although I didn't when I went skiing as I figured a toque and helmet was enough on my head while going down the hill. But it is really nice to have options on what hairstyle to have.

Here are the many new hairstyles of me (I apologize for the blurry pictures, my phone camera is on the decline):

The two human hair wigs, more like what my hair looked like before it fell out: 

 The looks from etsy. I love the purple hair. I also love having long hair for the first time in forever.

 The looks that happen most regularly. Headscarves and toques. At least for winter.

2 comments:

LittleM said...

the purple is my favourite too. it looks very natural on you. I hope you mix it up though, even if you find you have favourites. just for the fun factor. gotta make the best of it all.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I like the purple one too but you actually suit every last one. keep writing, loved your book and loving your posts.
Always keeping you in thoughts and prayers
K B (little M 's mom)