Friday 9 October 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! Isaiah and I are driving around the Maritimes trying to fit in both families. I'll be spending the weekend with friends and family while driving all over this gorgeous part of the world eating delicious food.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I could list off every single reason I'm thankful but I think just being alive is reason enough. I'm thankful to be alive in this safe country where I get to vote freely, have a comfortable place to live, clean drinking water, love who I want, and have access to health care. Not everyone is so lucky and I am so thankful that I was lucky enough to be born into this time and place. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic long weekend with people that they love and yummy food. 

PS - Go vote this weekend. The next two weeks of political messages will not change your mind. Go in case something comes up on the 19th. Go while waiting for the food to finish cooking.  Go as a way to get a break from family. Just vote. Friday-Monday, noon to 8 pm. Don't forget ID! The voter card doesn't count anymore. *The political section of this blog has now concluded*

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments: