Thursday 25 June 2015

Thursday before we leave.

I had a pft test this morning as they can't let me go without just one last thing. My FEV1 was down again, back to where it was two weeks ago. After it was so good last week, it's quite frustrating, more so because I wasn't expecting it at all. I've had good numbers at home all week so I don't know what happened. I haven't heard anything back from my coordinator about it yet so I'm hoping this isn't going to cause a last minute hiccup in our moving plans.

We have the place pretty much packed up and only have a bit of cleaning left. The car is full but seems to be okay for our last few night bags so we're ready to go as long as they don't call me at 8am to do some sort of intervention for me. Hopefully it can all wait until I get back to NS. We have very little food left so we better be on our way soon. Our final Toronto meal was some order-in greasy Thai food as that's somewhat lacking in Springhill.

I still can't believe it's our last night here. I was all ready to write something profound and sentimental about how much I ended up liking Toronto and how much I'm going to miss the city but those two thoughts are all I've got and that's not exactly groundbreaking.

I'm going to miss this view:

(Gmail somehow turned my pics into a panorama and while I'm not sure how it happened, I like it.)
The view from the balcony!
The view from the couch. Aka the one we stare at more often.

2 comments:

Bonnie (Pitman) Werner said...

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST ALLEY IN THE DAYS, MONTHS AND MANY ,MANY YEARS AHEAD . KEEP UP YOUR STRONG WILL AND SPIRIT!

Loving Life said...

I've really enjoyed all your posts...sending love, strength and positivity - today and always. 💜