Wednesday 18 March 2015

Ahhhhh

I have my bronc today *deep breath* ahhhhhhhhhhh. I've been trying to avoid full blown panic attacks every time it's mentioned and have been somewhat successful.

The only thing that is keeping me relatively calm is that on Monday at clinic, the doctor said she could give me more sedative this time around as my lung function has increased so my lungs can handle it.

I guess I better get ready for - what I hope will be - my afternoon med-induced nap instead of continuing to hide in bed hoping if I hide under the blankets than I can avoid all responsibility. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

LittleM said...

best of luck!! i bet youll have a great experience following the last bad one. the increased sedative will help im certain! xo

helen soucoup said...

No way it'll be as bad as before you're much stronger now...stronger than you think!