Monday 11 August 2014

Weekend

I'm still here, I've been slack in blogging as I had a bunch of library books to read. I ended up quitting on one of them. While it was beautifully written, I couldn’t get into the story (talking about you Luminaries). I never use to quit books but now I figure there is no point in forcing myself to finish a book that I'm only reading because I feel like I should. I did enough of that in school. Life is too short for boring books.

All in all, it was a relaxing weekend and I'm still trying to figure out if I am indeed sick. Ever since my St. Mikes appointment, I've been trying to decide if I really have an infection or if I'm just tired. I haven't reached a conclusion. I didn't have physio today due to a scheduling conflict or so tomorrow will be my real test as to how my sats hold up while exercising.

I haven't been a complete bum this weekend, on Sat, Isaiah and I went to the Danforth Street Festival (bascially a Greek Fest) and walked around for awhile until we (mostly me) were both hot and tired. It was fine but there are only so many souvlaki stands that a person needs. They did have a trailer set up like the Leafs dressing room which was pretty cool. However, less cool was the man who walked in with a giant parrot on his shoulder. I'm not ashamed to say the parrot terrified me  so I took that as my cue to leave and join the giant line for free samples of hummus.

Danforth!
Leafs jerseys!

No comments: