Sunday 31 August 2014

Happy long weekend!

I hope everyone is having/had a safe and fun long weekend! I heard the commerical again on the radio from the blood bank asking everyone to donate blood for the car accidents that will be happening this weekend. So a reminder to everyone who donates blood and plasma, to donate this week! People need your help!

We've been having a low-key weekend so far. There is an airshow happening close to our apartment which we've been hearing for the past two days. The planes sometimes come within view of the window but are mostly on the other side of the building. I would have been outside to watch them if it wasn't so damn humid outside. I spent a total of 2 minutes outside today, walking from the car to the grocery store and I though that I would melt into a puddle. I'm glad it hasn't been like this all summer. I was not thankful that the past winter was the coldest in a long time, but I am very thankful that this summer was also one of the coolest in a long time. Nothing wrong with a high of 24.

Happy Labour Day everyone!

No comments: