Tuesday 8 April 2014

Waiting Game: 6 Months

6 Months!! Wow. Half a year waiting for a transplant. I can't really think of much that I have to report from the last month. Let's see....

- Things are the same at physio. The exact same. It is so boring. My desire to stay in bed instead of going grows stronger every day. I called in 'tired' one day last month because I hadn't slept well that night but I don't think that I can get away with doing that every week.

- I received my support person disability card so now Isaiah can go on the bus with me for free when I'm going to physio or to doctor appointments. It's a great program. He will probably start cycling more now that the weather is getting nicer but it is nice to have that option.

- For those who are concerned about Isaiah and I being bored while here in Toronto, there is no need to worry! This month, I had a afternoon date with a friend who was passing through the city, Isaiah and I went to see the musical Chicago, Isaiah continues to attend his weekly board gaming group, and I just started a 8-week pottery class. Yay! Next month, we have some family coming to visit and a concert to attend. So we are finding lots to do!

I really have nothing else to add, it was a pretty quiet month overall. I have two months before I reach the 'average lung transplant wait time' so I can't start complaining about the wait time until then.


And all that jjjjaaaazzzzzz!

No comments: