Wednesday 11 September 2013

Good bye !

The good byes have begun.

*tear*

I, like most people, hate good byes. Last weekend, I said goodbye to NB (even though I'll be driving through it in two weeks) and all a group of friends. Today was PEI and my brother (more my brother than PEI) and this weekend is going to be my last visit in Halifax before the move. I realize that most people, at some point, move away from their friends and family so it is not like I'm doing something that hasn't been experienced by everyone. I think it is worse this time compared to other times I have moved because I will be stuck in my 2 1/2 hour radius in Toronto and don't have the option of being able to travel home whenever I want (realistically, it is not like I would travel home a lot if I did have the option but knowing that I can't makes it feel more restricting).

Sorry if I don't get a chance to see everyone for 'one last time' before I leave! I am trying hard to fit everyone in but the month is getting kind of crazy (it is almost the middle of the month already!) and there is still a lot of packing to do (translation: nothing is packed). At least there is now fancy technology so we can all keep in touch!

Goodbye PEI! (Also, Goodbye summer!)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Not goodbye just see ya later.