Wednesday 4 September 2013

Garden Update - End of the Summer

This is my last garden update seeing as we are trying to get all the stuff we aren't keeping before Friday. I pulled up all the beans today as they stopped growing. I need everything to be done growing before Friday! (Also, my new phone takes fantastic pictures)


The peas are somehow still growing and still delicious!

Ground cherries galore! Half of them fell off before they were fully ripe. I think it was because of the week it never got watered.
How many hot peppers can you count?
Peanut plant ready for 'harvest'.
Isaiah hard at work

There was 1 peanut. Sigh. I don't think I'll be making peanut butter. I think the soil was too wet. I am still going to try and dry it out to see how it tastes.
I don't think I'm going to get a slice of melon.

No comments: