Sunday 29 June 2014

Happy early Canada Day!!

I realize that in my last post I said that I was back on schedule but that isn't entirely true as I'm off tomorrow to spend a few days lounging by my cousins pool.


As I will not be taking my computer with me, I thought I should wish everyone a Happy Canada Day before the day has passed. Happy Canada Day all!!

I hope everyone has a pleasant day off relaxing with friends or family and that it isn't quite as hot as today. It was 28 here today with crazy humidity, I fear that this temperature is my new summer reality. I thought I was getting heat stroke while watching the World Pride Parade. The best floats were the ones spraying water at the crowd as it momentarily cooled everyone down.

There were thunderstorms this evening which has slightly lowered the temperature. Hopefully the humidity will stay low for my pool plans tomorrow as I would rather be able to breath while I lay outside and read the latest JK Rowling book.
One benefit of the humidity/thunderstorms is pretty rainbows out our window.

No comments: