Wednesday 18 December 2013

No more Rudolph!

The music at physio is driving me crazy! Usually they just softly play classic rock so I can block it out with my headphones but the last few weeks they have been blasting the Christmas radio station and I can't get away from it.

I'm not anti-Christmas music but it isn't exactly the most inspiring work out music. Nothing like Frosty to get you in the mood to lift weights! What they need is some Christmas workout music. Someone could make a lot (ok maybe not a lot) of money tapping into that market!

I demand only techno Rudolph from now on!

3 comments:

Cassey said...

I heard a 'dance' version of O Holy Night yesterday... I gotta be honest. It kind of freaked me out, lol.

Allison said...

That would be a bit much Haha. I heard a few songs of "Bad Religion's" new Christmas album and it would be perfect to work out to! Now the radio just has to start playing it by Monday...

Faith said...

I don't know how I missed this, but... over Christmas I listened to a lot of dubstep mixes of versions of Christmas songs! LOL. It was far more inspiring when it came to getting things done.